It only takes a few minutes to make a big difference. Thanks for your willingness to care for Terry in her time of need. If you already signed up, find the check-in schedule below. If your name doesn't show on the list, please sign up to help using the form later on the page.
- At your scheduled time, you can call or stop by in person.
- You're welcome to make your check-in as brief as you need or as long as you like. Terry will gladly visit as long as you can stay.
- Please remember, even though she would love to invite you in, you can love her just as well from the porch. So please maintain safe distancing, and use good safety practices like hand-washing before and after, masks, and avoiding physical contact and closeness.
- If you can't check in during your scheduled time, please contact someone else on the list to trade times or fill in for you.
- If you are unable to determine that Terry is ok, please contact Pastor David (703.731.8735) or Jim DeClerk right away!
- If you determine that Terry is not well, please call 911 immediately. There is an emergency info card on the refrigerator door.
- If you or the paramedics need a key, the neighbor at 114 Locust has an emergency set of keys.