We are excited to host our community for a night of wholesome family entertainment. Bring your blankets or chairs to enjoy an outdoor screening of the 2019 hit movie How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
- Will there be any charge? No! This is a totally free event. Even the popcorn is free (while supplies last).
- When do gates open? You can begin parking and reserving your seat at 7PM.
- When do activities begin? The event starts at 8PM.
- When will the movie begin? We will begin the show once it is dark enough to see the projection well. It should be a little before 9PM.
- When does the movie end? The movie runs for 1 hour and 44 minutes. So we should be done before 11PM.
- What if there is rain? We have a gymnasium to move into if the weather doesn't cooperate. So come, rain or shine! We are sure to have a great time either way.
- Will there be enough room? We have plenty of space for several hundred people on our thick, green turf.
- Should I bring my own seating? Yes. You can sit directly on the grass, if you like. Alternatively, you can bring blankets or chairs. The front section will be reserved for blankets and ground seating only.
- What if I have more questions? Please ask your question on our facebook post for this event so we can share the answer with everyone.
7:00 - Gates Open
8:00 - Activities Begin
8:45 - Movie begins (time may vary due to lighting conditions)
11:00 - Time to go. Thanks for coming!